If you have a problem with your eyes you visit an optician or an eye specialist. The same applies to your business if you need help with HR or Employment Law you will want assistance from an Employment Law specialist.
We have expert knowledge and experience of hospitality and social care sectors but we can also assist other businesses too. We can guide you through the myriad of do’s and don’ts with your staff from the day you start recruiting to the day you have to let them go.
- Absence Management.
- Allegations Of Discrimination And Harassment.
- Business Change & TUPE.
- Capability & Misconduct Management.
- Disciplinary & Grievance.s
- Exit Strategies.
- Redundancy Processes.
- Representation In The Employment Tribunal.
- Restrictive Covenants.
- Settlement Agreements.
- Social & Workplace Media Issues.
- Unfair Dismissal & Other Other Tribunal Claims.
- Wage Disputes.
Even the most amazing employers can face an employment tribunal claim and if this happens to you, you will need stable, clear advice and respect throughout that journey.
Orchard Employment Law will provide this for you. We’ve had success in securing out of court settlements as well as representing employers in court and winning cases too. We’ll give you the best advice to ensure you make the right decisions for you, your business and your staff.
Rest assured at whatever stage you’re at we can help you through the process with clear, straightforward advice along the way. We are committed to being legal jargon free at Orchard Employment Law.
What we quote is what you pay!
Our 2 Hour Consultation will establish your chances of winning the case in Court and the likely costs and time involved plus alternative resolutions for the employment dispute - £250
After the consultation, we supply a Fixed Fee Quote for the work.
The Fixed Fee covers:
- Your dedicated Legal Advisor who will be with you from start to the finish*.
- All documentation pre/during/post Tribunal (including witness statements, settlement agreements, preparation of Bundle court documents, all correspondence between parties, ACAS and the Tribunal Court).
- Ongoing support from consultation through to judgement.
- Representation in the Tribunal.
- Unlimited phone support.
We guarantee no extra costs for extra claims made part way through the Tribunal, extended court time, court postponements or if the Judge postpones the Remedy Hearing.
Rest assured that whatever happens in Court there will only be one price to pay.
*subject to illness and unforeseen personal circumstances. We know how important it is for you to have one contact who knows all about you and your case so we will only substitute your Legal Representative in extraordinary circumstances.
It’s important for managers to keep up to date on changes in Employment Law that can affect them and their staff. We provide training to new and established managers so you can have peace of mind that they know how and when to deal with staff in the best possible and most effective way.
Prevention is better than a cure so what better way to feel confident managing staff than to receive training? We offer HR and Employment Law training courses throughout the year. We can also provide in house training for you and your staff. Some of the training we offer includes:
- Diversity And Equality Training.
- Understanding Bullying And Harassment.
- How To Chair A Disciplinary Hearing
To find out current training dates or for more information please email us at email@example.com